Press

Media Center

LeadCoin Disrupts Web Marketing, Launching A Decentralized Lead Sharing Economy

 

New York, November 28th, 2017 - Leadcoin, a decentralized lead sharing network, is launching a new economy, revolutionizing the way businesses find new customers online. 

 

Every year, businesses spend more than $200B in order to attract traffic to their websites.  Yet, out of these site visitors - only 10% register, and less than 3% of leads actually convert into paying customers. The remaining 97% of leads are lost along with the marketing budget invested in attracting them.  This is a massive amount of motivated customers who are actively seeking services or products but didn’t find what they’re looking for with the business they’ve contacted.  

 

Now, the Blockchain technology enables a core disruption in web marketing.

 

LeadCoin empowers businesses to sell their unused leads and buy hot leads from other businesses.  Sellers automatically share their unused leads in the LeadCoin network in real-time. All leads are qualified, including contact details, budget, location, schedule and any other preferences. LeadCoin’s matching algorithm then analyzes and matches leads to buyers.  Leads who didn’t match one business, are now the perfect match for another, helping businesses find new customers instantly. 

 

All these real-time business-to-business transactions of hot leads are done directly using the LeacCoin token (LDC). LeadCoin's network architecture is powered by the blockchain technology and Ethereum smart contracts, assuring all transactions are transparent, secured and trusted. Lead scoring, buyer and seller ranking and transaction history are all saved in a decentralized system maintained by all users. No one can manipulate the data or give privilege to any transaction, so buyers and sellers can share leads with confidence.

 

“Web marketing is an enormous, constantly expanding industry, “says Shmulik Grizim, LeadCoin’s founder. “Fueled by this growth, LeadCoin is launching a new economy with exponential growth potential.” 

 

“LeadCoin is the new web marketing token for sharing business opportunities, “ says Moshe Hogeg, the chairman of the LeadCoin board. “Whether it’s real estate, finance or website building -  the LeadCoin network fits any business in search of new customers.”

 

The LeadCoin network  is supported by savvy founders of blockchain networks such as STOX ($33M ICO) and SIRIN LABS and is lead by the experienced team behind “Webydo”. 

 

The private pre-sale of LeadCoin tokens will take place by the end of December 2017. 

 

About LeadCoin 

LeadCoin is  a decentralized lead sharing network  that empowers businesses to sell their unused leads and buy hot leads from other businesses. Sellers automatically share their unused leads in real-time.  LeadCoin’s matching algorithm then analyzes and matches leads to buyers. Leads who didn’t match one business, are now the perfect match for another, helping businesses connect with new customers instantly.​

 

 

 

Shmulik Grizim

Founder

Shmulik Grizim enters the cryptocurrency world after founding and heading three successful companies within the SaaS, web design and digital marketing industries including Webydo, a patent protected web platform with a global network of more than 300K users. Webydo was named by Forbes as one of the five startups that are reshaping the web economy. Grizim specializes in building new digital corporations from the ground up, constantly searching for solutions that promote the creation of a better web for all.​

For more information about LeadCoin’s new lead sharing economy, 

 

visit our website at:  www.leadcoin.network 

For press inquiries write us at - [email protected]

Interested in telling the story of LeadCoin's new economy? Come chat with us!​

For all press inquiries, contact our communications team: [email protected]

Media kit: 8.6MB Zip File

Logo kit: 12MB Zip File

LDC Logo

on Dark Background

LDC Logo

on White Background

Shmulik Grizim

Founder

Profile Images

Diagrams & Gif Animation

Share Leads In Real-Time

Come chat with us

Submit​

Please enter a valid email address​